Friday, December 7, 2007

Cool For Thought

Some stuff that swirled around in my head this week:

Laurence Fishburne almost killed my favorite architect. More on why I love Frank Gehry in a future post, but yup, he got on Smokey McPots' motorcycle and they wiped out.

Check out photos from Jessica at Frolab.com... we met during Drama's Rap City taping last week. It was shot at Nostylgia, my favorite sneaker spot on Dyckman, so you know I had to cover it. Her photos are up and look great!

I might hate on Beyonce a little bit, but this is just classic.

The Dream's Love/Hate album is alright... He definitely loves to play with repetition and "ey!" and "ooooh" noises. There are a few heatrocks though (She Needs My Love, I Luv Your Girl, Falsetto and Playin' In Her Hair) and the rest grow on you enough to be tolerable. Cop it and go make some babies.

Secret to keep between you and I? I used to watch Ricki Lake a lot when I was in middle school. Just saw this great clip of her on The View discussing divorce and heard she's rumored to be dating John Mayer. Get 'em girl.

I didn't want to comment on it until the dust had settled. Wayne and Lauren London are not engaged. Thank you all for your kind, consoling words during this allegedly tumultuous time for me, but I assure you: Contrary to popular belief, I'm not infatuated with Weezy romantically. I just like his music and provocative character.

And lastly, Sexy and The City is coming:) I hope the movie lives up to the show and isn't disappointing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i told you the beyonce experience is crazy.... something about that woman