Saturday, October 25, 2008

Revisit The Track, Tell Me I'm Wack - You Lyin'

It's CMJ week in NYC, and on Tuesday night, I actually caught THREE shows. 
The first was Mark Ronson's showcase for ALLIDO Records at SOBs:

I couldn't stay for Wale and UCB (devastated!), 
or Daniel Mayweather, or The Rumblestrips- but I caught Mark Ronson's introduction.

Snazzy 'fit.
The first performer was 
Rhymefest
And he brought out beat-boxing phenom, Rahzel.

Watch Rhymefest 's "Obama Rap":

...And also watch the footage of Wale's set (that I effin' missed) HERE. What's amazing about the clip? Not only is he doing one of my favorite verses from "The Elevator," but he goes at Sarah Palin!

Fine. Fuck It. Done. Fin.
Fine. Fuck It. Done. Fin.
Fine. Fuck It. Done. Fin.

Nope. My CMJ evening certainly did not stop there...

1 comment:

YE Love said...

OMG (gasping) what show didn't you get to see? LoL. I'm changing your title, from now on it's M&T, A&R, and Writer Extraordinaire!!!!!!!!!