Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mad, But Not Mad Enough To Shoot Ya

This is bullshit! Weezy and Lauren London at a basketball game together... is he trying to make me upset?! AGAIN WITH THE DOUBLE-STACKED STYROFOAM CUP!!! Doesn't he know how bad styrofoam is for the environment? A Styrofoam cup gets used once and then the cup spends its entire life in a garbage heap! I sincerely doubt that Wayne rinses and reuses his sippy cup after each use, so therefore, I'd estimate he uses approximately 10 styrofoam cups a day (5 cup changes/day using 2 cups at once = 10)... that's DIPLORABLE! 3,650 cups a year from just one person!

In other news... Cops are tasering people almost as much as DJ Khaled says "We Da Best!" This disturbed me a few months ago when that kid got tasered while John Kerry was giving a lecture, but a PREGNANT WOMAN HOLDING A CHILD?!?! Holy smokes! I think Franklyn said it best:
Frank's Screenname: thats wat happens when you make star wars fans cops
Frank's Screenname: n*****s be getting carried away
Frank's Screenname: this is not defcon 9

I agree. SMH.

2 comments:

Simply_SB said...

I meann they're cute...I heard he was her first lol and I heard he had her name tatted on his wrist and he covered it up! GASP

Anonymous said...

aww their a cute couple but she's to good 4 him and lil wayne aint all that cute anyway