Friday, March 28, 2008

What Kind of F*ckery Is This?


Yesterday morning, I heard from a reliable source that Max B. had been shot Wednesday night.

"Oww"... literally.

Miss Info and Eskay (like Batman and Robin) are all over it now, and whatever happens, I just hope Biggavel is okay so he can continue singing PERFECTLY out of key :)





T.I. is going to prison for a year - in a year. 

*sigh*

It was not long ago that I was with him, running around Atlanta for a Sucker Free taping. That was a special trip for me... golfing, in the "trap," and then ending the night at Body Tap, watching (as Gucci Mane would say) "bitches get rained on."


It looks like Manhattan is no longer on Papoose's ring finger... Instead, he will wear a wedding ring after his nuptials with Remy Ma.

They're trying to get married in prison since she was found guilty yesterday. I guess there really is Something About Remy. I certainly don't see it.


I never really discussed this (because, well, I'm devastated), but The Wire is done and I miss it! For everyone else out there who does too, here's some footage of Clinton Sparks interviewing the cast on the Red Carpet before Season 5's Premiere - courtesy of KarmaloopTV.

 Thanks to Sara for showing me!


I really want to see STOP LOSS this weekend.

I never make movies a priority, but (1) it's about the Iraq war and (2) dimes, dimes everywhere! Ryan Phillippe is talented, and I never saw either of the Step Up movies (because I'm not 12 anymore), but OMG Channing Tatum?!?! Yeah, you already know - I LOVE HIM.


And lastly, for some YouTube fuckery, here's La Pequeña Amy Winehouse


That's right, a little person dancing around (in drag) to "Rehab." Got this from the usual suspects at work... It's a little disturbing at the end, but enjoy!

1 comment:

Simply_SB said...

OOOOMG!!!!! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE BECUZ MY CHANNING TATUM BLOG WAS WRITTEN SHORTLY BEFORE I PEEPED YOURSSS!!!! MUTHEREFFIN DIMEEEEE SHIT