Wednesday, March 5, 2008

F*ck Me Gently With a Chainsaw


Zilla, where are you?


I don't really know, to be honest.
This week has not only kept me busy, but it has also not allowed my brain to produce blog posts that I'm happy with. But I assure you, I'll be back - guns blazing - in no time.

On the bright side: I've wanted to institute a new section on the blog for quite a while now. Inspired by one of my favorite movies, Heathers, the Lunchtime Poll Topic will take effect within The Labyrinth very soon. (I actually have an idea for the first question to poll you all with, but I'm too scared to ask it right now. Until I get tough enough to post it, I leave you with a clip from Heathers where Veronica and Heather #1 are polling their peers in their high school cafeteria:)


"You're Beautiful!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My son is a homosexual... and I love him. I love my dead gay son!"