Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hola Hovitooooo

One of my friends was recently in the studio and caught Jay playing Rock Band! This photo is EXCLUSIVO (hence all the text over it):

A NOTE FROM JTB:
(THE PHOTOGRAPHER/GRAPHIC DESIGNER/BARBER)

On my usual appointment to cut hair with a good friend who shall remain nameless, I noticed a Maybach parked outside of the downtown studio, along with several trucks with the engines running. You already know someone was upstairs recoding and/or hanging out. Who else but the God MC, Young Hov, accompanied by Young Guru and Beyonce (who was recording at the time), as well as Nick Cannon. So I get upstairs and begin to kick it with my Gs in the office, and Hov then walks in and starts playing Rock Band. Shit... might as well name it >>> ROC BAND! Being the fan that I am, I had to take a snapshot with my Blackberry... so here it is... don't go and try to make money off my shit! But I will say, please look out for my website, expected to launch by the end of the month: http://www.jtbny.com/. There you will be able to find an assortment of things: Web Design, Graphic Design, Barbering, and just a place you can go to and have a good time. Hit Me!

A big THANK YOU goes out to him :) Check out his site when it lands in April!

No comments: