Monday, January 21, 2008

Cool For Thought

A new friend is building a clothing company that has amazing vision.


Check out "The Way" tee by munchiebrain.



Last week, I was lucky enough to see Mary J. Blige perform LIVE at the VH1 Storytellers taping. Not something you see every day... Thanks Vin :)



Don't know how I feel about the Kelly Rowland f. Travis McCoy song, Daylight. I like the collabo in theory, (and not to sound like Diddy) but I think the video could have been more "sexy" LOL. I'm serious.






Mariah has a new album coming... and PS, I read that news on tha best kept secret in blogworld,
Tha Mission

Still haven't seen it posted anywhere else!




Don't call it a comeback:

Hillary continues catching Ws and so do the G-Men!



And Lastly...


Happy Birthday to the King of Civil Rights!

I wonder... What would Dr. King think about a black man and a white woman running for president? And also, what would he think about the potential name of Nas' new album?
Do the dishes.

No comments: