Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

In light of the Thriller 25th Anniversary Edition being released this month, I have to show love to my favorite artist of all time. But first, watch the promo...



When I was little, I was obsessed with Michael Jackson.

Yes, yes, I know... we all were, but I literally used to watch Moonwalker multiple times a week on VHS. I loved (and still love!) Michael. Heck, even my senior yearbook quote was from "Bad": (Well they say the sky's the limit/ And to me that's really true/ But my friends you have seen nothin'/ Just wait 'til I get through!) Ask Rhiannon Campbell, she'll tell you... I wanted to meet MJ more than anyone in the world.

Even now! If I met him, I'm not sure if I'd cry my eyes out or pee my pants, but I'm certain that liquid would be released from my body somehow.


Speaking of peeing, AND in true Zilla fashion, I feel the need to bring up an important point: WHY, America, did we quickly forgive R. Kelly for having relations with/peeing on a 13 year-old girl (you've seen the video!) and yet we still can't forgive the KING OF POP for allegedly molesting young boys? Oh, I get it...

"WHO'S BAD?" MATH:
EVIDENCE + GIRL= all's forgiven.
NO EVIDENCE + BOY= burn in hell.

No, we're not a homophobic society at all (see: "If You Don't Like What I'm Sayin', Then Won't You Slap My Face," LOL). But I digress. Back to the movie.

Now that I think about it, my favorite parts of Moonwalker explain my personality quite well.

MAN IN THE MIRROR

No message could have been any clearer: "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change."

SMOOTH CRIMINAL

God, he was just SO cool. I wish I could be that cool one day.

DIRTY DIANA

He proves he can still have sex appeal while rejecting the irresistible groupie... this only made me love him more! And look at his curly head of hair!!! Rarrr.

I don't even know what else to say...

I just imagine what it must have been like to work his records, and I have no words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=morphine band cure for pain ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg