Monday, January 28, 2008

When Was The Last Time You Danced?

So much good music is coming out in the next few months, I can hardly contain myself! Mariah, Erykah, Wayne, Panic... and now these dudes are dropping too?!

Yup, Ceelo and Danger Mouse are back.

And YES, I'm totally jacking Eskay today, but a marching band playing Flashing Lights?!?! Had to do it:

Little known fact: Zilla use to have serious flag skills in high school color guard, but please don't tell anyone... that's just between us ;)

Remaining with the Kanye theme, I have to bring up one of my favorite hip hop comedians, Crazy Al Cayne. Not only are his parodies hilarious, but they allow him to comment on issues related to the evolution and reality of hip hop culture through the vehicle of comedy.

Here is his (throwback!) parody of Kanye's "Slow Jams":


I interviewed him over a year ago...
Full article coming soon!

I am trying to get my journalistic swagger back, but don't think I'm quitting my day job!
Oh yeah! How's the new job?!?

Although I don't know what goes on in the men's room, I do know that audio from VH1 Soul plays in the ladies room. Some ladies tell me they'll leave (without even peeing) if the song is no good, and others claim to linger if they're finished and enjoy the tune.

That, alone, should demonstrate how happy I am :)

No comments: