Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doin' It, and Doin' It, and Doin' It Well

Raheem DeVaughn's Love Behind The Melody
has kept me vibing all weekend.

It would be pretty stupid to ignore this one.


Besides music...
I've been eager to see what's going to happen with some other stuff too, like The Presidential Primary, for example.


Barack Obama delivered another, better, rockstar speech:


And as Super Tuesday approaches, the race is on - no pun intended.


In the less serious world of televison, Mark Wahlberg resurfaces with the new HBO drama, In Treatment. Within the show's innovative format, Gabriel Byrne (I love him) plays a therapist 5 nights a week. All the dysfunction starts Monday night and I can't wait to scrape the episodes off my DVR.


In addition to that show, I must also admit how excited I am about Making The Band 4 starting on Monday as well. I met the boys a few weeks ago at 1290 and the corny excitement I felt during Season 1 came flooding back!


But everyone's entitled to a few guilty pleasures if you ask me ;)


1 comment:

Simply_SB said...

lmao you blocked your faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh