Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Butter For My Piece of Bun

She got tickets to see Lykke Li at Bowery last Thursday, and since she's the one who put me on in the first place, I owe Sara a coke. Lykke Li is one of the dopest artists I've seen in a while, and it was really fun to photograph her:




As far as her performance...

It's super dark, but here's "Little Bit." The lighting is better for "Tonight," but some animals were pushing me, so excuse the wobbledy-wobbledy.



-----Original Message----- From: Cxxxxxxxx, Sara 
Sent: Wed 5/14/08 2:00PM 
To: Zilla 
Subject: F*CK  
Oh gosh Perez discovered Lykke Li :( 
http://perezhilton.com/2008-05-13-watch-listen-to-this-one-to-watch-out-for





2 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

lykke love over here! lacezilla lense love over here!