Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Under Them Sheets, I Am A Mess

If you're having love or sex troubles,
go to Vh1.com and ASK WEEZY for some advice.


Just kidding -you don't have to do that- but yeah, he's really giving advice. Wayne's answers to questions posted in the comments section will be taped and released online over the next few weeks, so look forward to pure comedy.

And (of course) I'm absurdly excited for Tha Carter III, but seeing the potential track listing for the first time today... WOW... really put me over the edge. I'm ready.
  • 3 Peat
  • Mr. Carter (f. Jay-Z)
  • A Milli
  • Get Money (f. T-Pain)
  • "Comfortable" (f. Babyface)
  • Phone Home
  • Dr. Carter
  • Tie My Hands (f. Robin Thicke)
  • Shoot Me Down (f. D. Smih)
  • Playin' With Fire (f. Betty Wright)
  • Lollipop (f. Static Major)
  • L.A. (f. Brisco and Busta Rhymes)
  • Good Girl Gone Bad
  • You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me (f. Fabolous & Juelz Santana)
  • Let The Beat Build
  • Whip It
  • Misunderstood
Kanye and Babyface helped Wayne murder "Comfortable" about a year ago, so we already know that's a solid track. "Lollipop" is a hit. "A Milli" serves it's purpose, and although I think there are too many of them, I'm looking forward to most of those feature tracks. I mean... Robin and Weezy reunited on a record called "Tie My Hands"???

Please say the baby.

No comments: