Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It

Me personally? NO, I haven't.

23 years-old and I never experimented with a player on my own team. Pretty sad considering the window for that obligatory college "experience" has timed out:( Oh well, I guess Zilla likes boys.
Unlike me, new artist
Katy Perry certainly has kissed a girl, and her song that talks about it is DOPE. So dope, in fact, that I wish I could relate more to the lyrics... but then again, if I liked the song anymore, I'd probably explode. I'm already dancing around to it in my room like an asshole. And I don't even like 80s music like that...

Listen to "I Kissed a Girl" or watch the video below:


PS- I kind of love her. 

She's the chick from the Gym Class Heroes "Cupid's Chokehold" video. I thought she was adorable then, and I'm happy to see her do her thing now.

In somewhat related news (I love it when my posts blend by accident!)...


I'm sure you've all heard that California changed their law in favor of the gays (YAY!), and now, the military is forced to fall in line too. It's about time... I mean, what year is it that gay people aren't allowed to protect the country? Either government officials are coming to their senses, or they're running out of troops and have no other choice!

Read the NPR article HERE.

1 comment:

Jsmiles said...

Okay so I was supposed to leave comment about this like a week ago lol. I heard the song on the radio more than once and it is very catchy. I like it and if I were to ever have a girl crush it will definitely be with her! hahaha. There I said it!