Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not Dr. Ruth, Call Me Dr. Knockboot

Sex & Love Tips have arrived!

I told you about ASK WEEZY a few weeks back, and after an amazing shoot with him, the footage has been posted on VH1.COM. Choosing which questions to ask was a hilarious process , but they finally narrowed it down to 19 questions! I think his articulate, funny answers will surprise the hell out of you. And hearing my people I know ask them?... PRICELESS. LOL at audio from Stacey at #6 and #12, Edelston at #7 and #19, Sheneen at #14 and #17.

But most importantly,

I think you should check out #13...

I honestly HAD NO IDEA they used it until I just watched the clips TODAY, but someone you know may have been forced to write this question --- since they're a knowledgeable fan and stuff:

evELLEution, baby.

That's what this is all about ;)

See all of the questions and answers from Mr. "Please Say The Baby" HERE.

No comments: