Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Want Something Un-Ignorable


I've mentioned 
in past posts because I think they're great. Looks like iTunes thinks so too. Big nod to CMI for catching this one ThE eArLiEsT! You guys are just another reason why I love my new gig.
Listen to the full track: 


Since the treatment is so incredible, I've wanted to post this Hot Chip video for a while. But it wasn't until now that I found a specific reason to do so. You see... in addition to the video being aesthetically nuts (Boz, you will love the colors), it feature images of Batman's The Joker.

For some reason, that always stuck in my mind, so when I caught the trailer for Batman: The Dark Knight a few days ago (late to the party, I know), I realized how intense this movie is going to be.

Yup, the one that Heath Ledger stars in as The Joker.

Spooky. 
See the movie trailer HERE.



And just in case you wanted to get more depressed, here is
Radiohead's video for "All I Need."
Portraying a day-in-the-life of two young boys, 
this video is slow but shouldn't be neglected.
Don't get ADD...
You have to watch the whole thing. Please.


No comments: