Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shock Me Like An Electric Eel


(The Washington Post)
Big Love in real life?!? Oh yeah, there's also CNN footage. And, while you watch it, keep in mind that some of the kids they rescued may not know civilization exists beyond their community's gate.


(The NY Times)
AC, Boz and I finally went to see Stop Loss last week. The movie wasn't really good beyond Channing's eyes, but it made me realize that a lot of troops get sent back to Iraq more than once. Then - over the weekend - I found this article!


(The Huffington Post)
Not sure what to think of this.


(NPR.org)
Ever since Inna was sent packing on Rock of Love II, I've needed a new Ukrainian idol. Thank goodness for Ruslana!


As far as tunes, I can't stop listening to MGMT!

I thought it was too young for me at first, but I completely underestimated them! "Electric Feel" is my favorite song right now.

Other artists on rotation include:

Gnarls Barkley
Adele
The Ting Tings
Kenna
Janelle Monae
Santogold
Justin Nozuka
Panic at the Disco
Duffy

Get on your J-O!

1 comment:

Sara said...

the obama thing really does disappoint. it boggles the mind that he doesn't support gay marriage...but i still have to support him hands down over hillary...unfortunately in our "democracy" we only get a couple choices and i'm going with the lesser of two evils...