Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a Matter of Extreme Importance

Check out this Gnarls Barkley Hot 97 interview. 
It only solidifies the degree of their GENIUS in my eyes! 
Let me find out Enuff is a secret fan... and I love his shout out to Niles!



And did you see A. Keys' video for 
"Teenage Love Affair"?!?!

 
At 4:02, see how my BOO Tristan Wilds 
(Michael Lee from The Wire) 
bags Alicia on the dance floor! Oww.


In real news...

If you haven't seen this yet, 
YOU HAVE TO WATCH! 
It's the CNN clip of the 7 year-old boy who stole his Grandma's car because he wanted to do "hoodrat stuff." LMAO. This is the youth of America, people! 


Thanks to Eskay for this one... Immortal Technique's blog regarding Sean Bell and police brutality is progressive, well-written and gives us hope in a time of negativity. Definitely worth reading!!!



I hate to say "I Toldya So," but Reverend Jeremiah Wright's controversial Q&A has finally caused Barack Obama to formally sever ties with his pastor. Read the NY Times article (with denunciation footage!)

No comments: