Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Way Kathy Lee Needed Regis


I haven't lifted anything from Kanye's blog in a while, so I don't feel too bad about borrowing this photo. Apparently, it's a piece from a contemporary museum exhibit in Italy called "Goods and Gods: Spirituality and Mass Confusion."

Jesus made of bogies? I love it. Obviously.

I also love Wayne's Carter III album cover.

Cute and alarming... at the same time. Genius.
I really want to know whose idea this was.


And FYI... I may have taken a break from discussing Wayne for a little while now, but only because I was catching such grief from people who thoroughly dislike him. But eff all that! The countdown is on... June 10th, folks. I just hope he doesn't disappoint me.

1 comment:

Sara said...

can't.get.over. the lil wayne cover