Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Drop It Like It's Hot

I'm getting on a plane tomorrow morning...
Guess where I'm going?!?

NEW ORLEANS!!!

You know what that means...

I stumbled upon his BET Spring Bling footage. Not too shabby.

And speaking of Wayne... I really tried to deny the power of "Lollipop" ever since it was floating around on the blogs a few weeks back. Same thing for Usher's "Love In This Club"... typical mainstream boycott, I guess.


Since neither single grabbed me after the preliminary listens, I put them both on my back burner. Unfortunately, every car that drives by my block is blasting one or the other, and god forbid you're a little saucy when you hear them - it's over! As a result of this inevitable conditioning, I have now officially been hypnotized by both these records :(
Just give me some southern accents while I dance to them and I'll be good :) Watch out New Orleans: L-Boogie and Zilla are on our way... oww.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.