Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'll Take You To The Candy Shop

I still get nauseous each time I see Madonna's revolting album cover. Bill Maher said there should be a "3 decade limit for dressing like a whore." He might be a tad over-zealous! 
Since I'm not as ageist, I'm very excited about seeing Muh-Don-Nuh perform tonight at Roseland. Admittedly, I wasn't siked about it at first (out of unconscious protest), but I blocked the raunchy image (to the left) out of my mind, vowing only to picture the glory days of hits like "Holiday."


UPDATE: 
My "4 Minutes" footage from the show (and photo below)
OR watch the whole thing on MSN.


Continuing with my seemingly AGEIST mentality, isn't Jigga a little too "seasoned" to be getting involved in young Lebron's squabbles with other basketball players? Not to mention, he said he doesn't need to respond WITHIN his response!


And before I forget (thanks to Boz), don't miss the
Love her!!!

No comments: