Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chasing Pavements

My milk expired today :(
So did my patience.

Last week, I told Boz about a conversation I had with myself "re: guys," and based on 1) my talking to myself and 2) the conclusions that surfaced as a result, she insisted I blog about it.






This video makes so much sense.
Keep your ears open for Adele, her voice is making itself known!
Here's her single "Chasing Pavements"...



Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads no where?

I don't really feel like directly explaining how I feel, but let's just say that just like one cleans out their closets, drawers and refrigerator for SPRING CLEANING, I'm cleaning out my recycling bin as well. Nah mean?

Boz'sSceenname: can you please blog about this
MyScreenname: of course
Boz'sScreenname: like this conversation
Boz'sScreenname: like this exactttt convo
Boz'sScreenname: with self
Boz'sScreenname: needs to be blogged
MyScreenname: i will, for sure
Boz'sScreenname: i think it will be pretty effin great

Thanks Boz!
Bottom line: I'm over it. Rory's with this refreshing plan too... no more garbage, right? Only quality from now on. I mean... if all your time goes to crap, then you're wasting energy that could be better spent in more productive places. And if you keep your inbox clear, you won't be confused when the real thing comes around...

Tell 'em Whitney!



UPDATED on 4/7 (after receiving this email):

From: Friendly Co-Worker Upstairs
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 3:31 PM
To: ZILLA
Subject: Sorry bout your milk :(

LMAO! Hilarious.

1 comment:

Simply_SB said...

i knew it'd be great...I'm chasing pavements too lace...you are NOT ALONE!