Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Killin' Them All On My Own Little Mission

The new Nas joint is ferosh! Get it on Imeem.

And speaking of Nasir...
Kenna f. Nas "The Deafest Ones" Um, I had no idea this little duet existed!

Also check out...
Santogold "Starstruck" Saw her perform this live - she killed it.
MGMT "Electric Feel Remix" As if this song could get any better, SMH.
Estelle f. CeeLo "Pretty Please Love Me" Good song, but he outSHINEs her.

This too...

NEW LILY ALLEN!!!

>>> Lily Allen "I Don't Know" <<<

Can't wait for her record.

And lastly, the new Lykke Li video for "I'm Good, I'm Gone"

"You'll be callin' but I won't be at the phone."

I swear that this girl LIVES in my brain! Her videos make the songs' beats come alive, and the lyrical content?! Sheesh. It's like I wrote it myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Word that new Nas joint is tough...

But IMHO he went way off topic on that second verse...