Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Hear Him Kickin' Up Dirt On My Name...

Uptown on Saturday, Jim Jones apparently beat the crap out of his ex-bff, Max Bigavel. Jim tried to snatch Max out of his car, and in turn, Max crashed it while attempting to escape. Jim finally got his hands on Max through the car, put him in a headlock, and was punching him from outside the vehicle. Many of you have probably seen the WSHH footage of Max talking about the incident, but to those close to the situation, what he's saying is completely untrue.


In retaliation of Saturday's scuffle, a very good source informed me that Max and approximately 30 goons surrounded the studio where Jim was recording last night. Extra security was called-in, arguments erupted, and guns were drawn. Although no one was harmed, it's evident that this unfortunate feud won't end any time soon.

Even though their music might lack some more classy hip hop elements that I traditionally adhere to, they both create wavy tunes for us all to enjoy, and I truly hope that this mess will clear up ASAP. Dont you? *sigh* Thinking about what might happen to one of these guys makes me very, very sad... I don't want to see any cleaning up "like detergent on a stain." :(

Jim Jones "Love Me No More"

No comments: