Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your Sex Is On Fiiiiire

I wasn't familiar with these guys when I saw them perform at Lollapalooza, but that live set was all it took to get me intrigued. Their new video only enhances that sentiment...
Foals "Olympic Airways"

Why does SubPop have so many cool artists?


I stopped liking this band when they attacked my love at the time, Napster. It's been a while, but they're back at it- and this time, they actually got my attention in a good way...
Metallica "The Day That Never Comes"

I couldn't take my eyes off the screen for this one- 8 minutes or not.


The video is intense and all, but this next one is up here more-so because it's kind of my personal song of the week. I know I'm late, but "I can't get this trumpet out of my head..."
Kings Of Leon "Sex On Fire"
If you don't listen to this one, we're not friends anymore.


Lastly, I didn't think I'd be able to catch his show, but my luck changed at the last minute, and I saw Raphael Saadiq perform Thursday night. Also, the new video is finally online, so here you go...

Raphael Saadiq "Love That Girl"


Maybe he's talking about me?

No comments: