Monday, February 18, 2008

If The World's Apple Pie

...Of course we want a slice.

I can't believe I'm posting about him again. SMH. 
I blog about Jim Jones as much as Kanye, Hova and Lupe. What's wrong with me?!?

"Love Me No More/Byrdgang Money" videos



The amount of scarf usage in there is absolutely absurd, but I lovingly approve, of course. Anything he'd do, including a tiny cameo on The Wire, has me applauding like an idiot. Did you catch him for a split second in episode #58? I did :) And ladies... Juelz' lil' mohawk in this video? Oww.

As I've said a few times before, the Harlem's American Gangster mixtape was amazing. But now that Capo's releasing it as an album WITHOUT MAX'S VOCALS, I'm a little befuddled. Thankfully, neither of the songs above were harmed too much, but you need to hear how "Two More Blocks" (now called "Come On, Come On") got seriously destroyed! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just me and my fancy car....

Anonymous said...

Rory, be sure to let me know when those scarves drop on 145th. I'm assuming they're there now, but just in case...

Simply_SB said...

lol @ your applauding like an idiot