Friday, August 22, 2008

I Got Stripes... ADIDAS

A track labeled "S.L.U. f/ T, J, K, W" was sent to me on Monday. 

I put it on, and I hear M.I.A.'s "no one on the corner has swagger like us" line looped.
And then I hear Kanye over the beat. Then Jay - BP3 material perhaps? 
When Wayne gets on next, I realize I'm receiving pieces of a puzzle... 
WHO'S T? - Must be T.I. 

"S.L.U. f/ T, J, K, W" = "Swagger Like Us" featuring TI, Jay-Z, Kanye and Wayne.

If it's real, this song might spontaneously combust. Whose is it, though? And will they all remain on there until the end, when the finished product is released? Don't forget- this is a product, and an incredibly marketable one at that. All four of those gentlemen have pretty indisputable swagger. I mean, who else, besides Andre 3K, has swag that competes with this bunch? You don't see Jeezy on there! 

I was asked to keep the track to myself, 
but I just saw NahRight's Eskay do what I should have done first...
...post about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice try, leak it

Anonymous said...

GOT STRIPES, LIKE ADIDAS!!! Heard this joint last night shit is ill!! Weezzzy killin boyzz!!!!