Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Took Something, And It Feels Like Karate

I was going to post this video yesterday, but only because it's starring a PUPPET...
Morningwood "Sugarbaby"

Just to be clear, I don't like the song. If it does well at radio (which it probably will), I might barf.

Adding to the puppet madness, Boz put me on to Kanye's video for "Champion" today... she thought she was late on it, but I had no idea it existed either. Or that it was also starring a Kanye PUPPET:



Moving on to a video that does not include puppets, check out 
Black Kids "Hurricane Jane"

I went to see them perform a few weeks ago at Santos' Party House. Sorry, forgot to tell you! I'm not fully sold since their sound isn't original, but I dig the record.

Lastly, don't skip this one...
Santogold "Lights Out"

I think she's in contention for Zilla's BEST NEW ARTIST award.

But so is MGMT.
As well as Sam Sparro.
And, I can't forget Lykke Li,
Or Kid Cudi.

Who am I forgetting?!?

No comments: