Friday, August 8, 2008

I Will Never Be Your Stepping Stone


There are 2 versions of the Coldplay "Viva La Vida" video. 
You've probably seen Version #1:
Version #2 was supposed to JUST be content for Coldplay.com. 

I like #2 much more (it's HILARIOUS), but agree with Isaac... 
They could and should have been mixed together.
And who could forget their "Viva" iTunes ad:



Kerli sounds like Bjork and Amy Lee meet Alanis - and dresses like Avril.
She doesn't make bad music... I just don't feel her whole Tim Burton image. 
 "Walking On Air" and "BulletProof" aren't bad records though. 


Safetysuit is one of the friendliest bands that ever came to the office. 
Love them... 
And their song "Stay" should be the single:)



Duffy has a video for "Stepping Stone." Preach on, girl...

"Take it all, or leave me alone"... very Jigga-esque.


If you're a fan of Justin Timberlake's FutureSexLoveSounds album, 
watch WB artist Eric Hutchinson (the "Rock & Roll" guy) poke fun at him. 
He starts off admitting he's critical of Justin's 
"If I wrote you a symphony..." lyrics in "My Love"...

Smart to take something recognizable, make fun of it, and showcase his talent- all at once. And LOL @ "Who didn't get an HJ to that over the summer?!?"


M.I.A.'s video for "Paper Planes" has been out forever, 
but I'm so glad that Interscope is finally working her single over here:
Boz, remember when we heard her in Forever 21
I heard Lykke Li in there last month!

No comments: