Friday, August 15, 2008

I Wanna Be Down

I'm surprised that more people don't think 
"One Wall Street analyst said the sale by Cohen, chairman and chief executive of Warner Recorded Music North America, contradicted management's contention that the company's shares were undervalued.
"While Warner Music Group's (organic) revenues continue to decline, we are quite surprised to see Mr Cohen selling such a large block of stock at these levels," said Pali Research analyst Richard Greenfield, a long-time critic of the company's management."
I don't really have anything witty to say about it. I'm just thrown and wanted to share.


Jordan came in to play us the REAL Brandy single a few weeks ago. Now that it leaked and I've heard it again, I have to admit I really, really like it. 


Damn Brandy, you got a MySpace page and everything! Just 14 years ago, you had me "Sittin' Up In My Room," wanting to be down...


And FYI...
Cypress Hill, De La Soul, Slick Rick, Naughty By Nature and Too $hort 
will be honored at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors

Premiering on VH1 and VH1 Soul on Tuesday, October 7 at 10P :)

No comments: