Friday, June 6, 2008

The People Need Someone To Believe In



I  went to Paid Dues Wednesday night... 

Unfortunately, the "professional camera" nazi shut my whole operation down... 

But NOT before I got some decent shots of Kidz In The Hall and KRS. 

Fight The Power, as they say.




"Hero" is allegedly Nas' new single.
Wowzers, the beat is like magic. And so, so uplifting...

I can only hope that they really deliver with the video.

"I can see things more clearly, that's why they fear me."

And speaking of seeing things clearly... 
YOU NEED TO WATCH ZEITGEIST. 

This movie threw my brain in a Shake N Bake bag and then kept it moving.
Watch the whole thing by clicking the link above.

1 comment:

twinalpha said...

This doc to me is just another way of thinking of things. I'm Not to saying in anyway that these things aren't true cause they just might be but what I am saying is that u just have to start thinking out the box!