Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sun Shines On The King & Sets On The Prince

I just got the official news.
Wayne's first week number is nuts:

I normally don't let Soundscan influence me, but I think catching a W this big is important news. Kanye beating 50 their first week was a huge deal last year- if only for the spike in album sales. But this... This is something we need to take note of. Even if you don't like him, you've got to accept the cultural impact...

"This is history in the making... Now shut the fuck up, and let me make it."

SBrAdiOHeaD: son
Zilla: i know
SBrAdiOHeaD: wayne really did a milli
Zilla: i heard last night
Zilla: how SILLY does soundscan look
SBrAdiOHeaD: soooooooo wierdddd im like that doesnt even look righttt
Zilla: i knowwww

Cobaka33: omg
Cobaka33: lil wayne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still wiggin out about that number. I've never ever seen a sound scan chart look so lop sided.

Twin A.