Thursday, June 5, 2008

We Need A Love Bomb... To Just Blow Us Away!

Nas' "Black President" record makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

This image/potential album cover? Not so much.
And equally as disturbing, my worst nightmare is now real:

Inorganic pop-princess Solange has a single ("I Decided")...  and it's actually wavy. And although the video is political and doesn't really match the romantic song, I dig that too. She might represent everything I'm against, but somehow, I like it! Watch the video HERE, and wish me luck in getting sick of it soon.

N*E*R*D's Seeing Sounds is refeshing...





(My photos from MSG)

I used to be blown away with those guys in high school... their genre-transcending stee really spoke to me. I'm so happy to see the rebirth of their collaboration. And PS- Chad went to high school with Kenna ;) 

>>>>> Listen to: "Love Bomb" <<<<<

My other love, Andrew?... he continues to dazzle me:

As does Lloyd. He has a pretty smile! And the voice of an angel...


That's right, I admitted it!

No comments: