Friday, July 4, 2008

The Lonely Stoner Seems To Free His Mind At Night

Following in Jigga's footsteps, 
Santogold now has a Budweiser commercial. 
I caught it a few weeks ago and forgot to post it. Then, I saw something about Kanye designing shoes for Louis Vuitton, and now, I can't stop thinking about all the deals that artists have... they're everywhere!


Two of my favorite R&B princes have linked-up for a record on Lloyd's forthcoming 3rd album, 
Lessons in Love. 

Listen to Lloyd 
featuring The Dream: 





Stereogum posted Unkle's new track "Chemical," which you should already be familiar with if you're a hip hop fan.  Lupe used it on The Cool, and I remember reading everywhere how much he loved the last Unkle album, "War Stories."




Peeped this 
Kenna/Kanye/Marvin Gaye 
mash-up on Youtube. It's pretty fly!





Umm, how come no one told me
  Kid Cudi was so handsome?

He was also listed as 
I'm not saying he's the best wordsmith that ever lived, but in addition to being a cutie pie, I can't get his song 
out of my head.




I was a little upset when 
Ashanti said "I got that good-good" on live television at the BET Awards, but now I understand...

Listen to her new single: 






And in case you haven't seen The Veronicas' new video for "Untouched,"  here it is. They're mystifying  twins, and even though I wasn't on the bandwagon for their last go-round, I'm definitely going to give their new LP a whirl. 


2 comments:

Jsmiles said...

A kid named Cudi...I'm sure to be hitting up Central Park Summer stage on July 20th!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Appreciate that track never heard of dude before but im feelin this one.