Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a Little Teapot, Blowin' Off Steam

I wouldn't have posted it otherwise, but MTVu must be playing the shit out of the new Gym Class Heroes/Busta video because I keep catching a familiar face over and over again at 3:31...

Like, HEY, I know this guy... (he's my old boss)


Jazmine Sullivan comes in to perform for us tomorrow... I'm siked...

Her record "Need U Bad" is FIRE. PuuuuuuuuuullUuuuup!

If you haven't seen it yet, peep the new N*E*R*D video...


...and then listen to Kid Cudi over the instrumental (nod to HipHopUpdate)

I wrote about AC covering Yael Naim's "New Soul" record a few months ago. He might be a little outside your taste, but definitely check out the video, if only for the visuals...


I love the song, so I have to post the Beck video for "Gamma Ray":



And I apparently missed all the Nas performances this week, but whatever... you can't be the coolguy all the time! So instead, I'm going to post performance footage from last year when I saw him perform at Hard Rock...


1 comment:

Simply_SB said...

L M A O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT DEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!