Monday, July 14, 2008

The Pride of The District Arrives- Are They Listenin'?

Went to this Sunday night:
Peter Rosenberg kind of hosted it... see, he's holding the flyer!


I thought Kid Cudi would show up so him and Wale could perform their song:
But to my dismay, he didn't.
I'll just have to go see him on Sunday in Central Park instead.


I did, however, see some Wale:






Blu & Exile:



Some Skillz and Talib Kweli:



Some Skyzoo:

Who also performed:

S-K-Y and Wale have 2 tracks together:


And, umm... texting on stage?
His manager? A girl? The sound guy? His mom? Cudi?

LISTEN to his single f. Bun B and Pusha T: "Back in the Go Go"
or WATCH the video for "Artistic Integrity" featuring my boy Gbenga:

PS- They're first cousins :) Awwwwwww

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wale's kinda cute. It must run in the family ;-) I will definitely check him out next time he's in NYC. UCB performed at this show too, right? I only see half of Tre's face in one of the pics. What's up with that, Zilla???? They, too, are repping the District!!!